Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sugar Cutdown

How is this even possible?  Just two pieces of fruit a day and a glass of skim milk put you over the sugar threshold for the day.  I don't think cutting out all milk is a wonderful idea and fruit is obviously a better snack then most other things I can come up with.  I am going to have to ask the dr next time I see him how low he really wants me to be with this.  I generally don't drink soda, eat candy bars, chocolate, cake, and I cut out no sugar added ice cream!  I thought this would be good enough but according to the calorie counter I am still over!   Arg.

The protien front is going much better.  I have a delicious shake in the morning and I don't crave a morning snack anymore which is nice.   Then for snacks throughout the day I am going with string cheese and almonds.  


No comments:

Post a Comment