Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm back from my 2nd opinion appt!!!

I am in love!  My new clinic has the nicest staff and the doctor was wonderful.  He looked over my file and we talked about my E2 and FSH levels.  My FSH is fine, but the cycle we did IVF my E2 was pretty high to what it normally is on cd3.  He said hands down that they picked the wrong protocol for me and that he would not have used lupron at all.  The question now is what my E2 high because of a cyst or something else.  I go in for day 3 bloodwork whenever my period decides to come.  If everything looks good and my E2 is down to where it should be then we are off to the races.  If not, he is going to have me do the clomid challenge to see if I do in fact have some egg quality issue that were never discovered before.

 I am so glad I went!  I was really ready to give up all hope when the old RE made the toxic dump comment.  Of course my old office neglected to send me my detailed IVF sheets so I have to get those before he writes up the protocol and then I can get my drugs ordered. ---update--they called me right back and are putting it in the mail tomorrow!

 Whoa, I can't believe we are going to be cycling again, and soon!  Is that a small glimmer of hope I see? 

No comments:

Post a Comment