Monday, July 7, 2008

07/07/2008

I can't believe we are already a week into July, how freaking crazy is that! Things have finally calmed down between Chris and I from our blowout over my bad planning with the RE on Friday and then the shot and sex. Ah mercy. All we do now on that front is just wait two weeks and then I go in for b/w to find out if I am pregnant or not. I am still debating on testing out my trigger or not. I guess I will decide when it gets closer and if I want to torture myself or not by seeing two lines with the trigger and then no lines once it is out.

I am in love with my new camera. It is so much better than the sony was. I am still sad that we had to buy a new one since my old one was not even a year old but what are you going to do. I cant' be without a camera.

1 comment:

  1. The countdown is on!

    What kind of camera did you get? I'm in the market for a new one. I loved my Sony for a long time but it is nearly five years old and has not aged well.

    ReplyDelete