Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Monitoring Visit #2

I had to go back this morning for another monitoring visit! This time I had two good sized follies on the right. I think the measured around 13 and one 12 on the left. The only problem is that I still have some medium sized ones on the left where all the smaller ones on the right are no longer growing. I am supposed to get a call back this afternoon after my blood work comes in and they will tell me when I need to come back again, and hopefully by the next u/s we will find out if I am going to be canceled or not. I really don't mind either way because as I said before over responding is fine with me and they said they can work with it for next time.

We did take the damn pool back yesterday! We got all of our money back which was nice. Then Chris and I went on a date to see Wall-E. Let me just tell you that was the most adorable animated film I have ever seen. I even cried in it. It was so worth the money to go see.

1 comment:

  1. Come on follies do your job! Hopefully this cycle won't be canceled and baby Sommers will be here before ya know it!

    Let me know if you need help with the shots!

    ReplyDelete