Thursday, July 24, 2008

In a funk

I am seriously in a funk today. I am not sure what is wrong with me. I am of course annoyed with my ovaries for having a 8 by 10 follie at day 2. I am also annoyed that I still have to go to all of the monitoring appointments for a natural cycle when I have a slim chance in hell that it will even work. So yeah, I guess I do know what is wrong with me and it all just is annoying.

My birthday party is turning into a clusterfuck and I am sure people are going to end up pissed about it. On good notes, we are going to my parents this Saturday to celebrate my birthday. Then we are going into Philly for dinner and afterwards Chris and I are going to run to Ikea so I can get myself a desk and some storage pieces so that should be fun. There is not much that a day laying in the pool can't fix.

1 comment:

  1. An 8 x 10 follie on day 2? I'd have guessed that must be a cyst, but I'm sure your clinic knows the difference. That just sucks.

    I'm about to start a monitored natural cycle too. Maybe we'll both get really lucky.

    Happy birthday! Hope your party works out.

    ReplyDelete