Monday, July 28, 2008

My poor peanut man

Is all sorts of fucked up right now. He has two ear infections and a messed up toe. The ear infections are nothing new, the poor pug is allergic to everything except for meat, rice, and potatoes. Luckily, I already have stashes of his ear drops and ear antibiotics on hand. His poor back paw is a whole other ball game. Buca and him were fighting Saturday night. I am not sure if they were actually fighting or if they were just midget wrestling since I was not in the room. His poor toe is all screwy. It is hanging off to the side and you can see where his toenail started to come out. I am thinking it got caught in the carpet. There was blood everywhere, Buca even had some on his face somehow.

My poor Peanut is totally pathetic right now. We can't take him on walks and he already looks like he has gained some weight. He can't even get up and down off of the couch. He is letting me spray him with cooling anti-bacterial stuff so hopefully it won't get infected.

I am going to bite the bullet after work and take my sweet ass to the walk in medical center down the street from my house so I can find out what my body is up to. I don't think I can wait until Thursday, plus if it is a UTI then I am going to cancel Thursday's appointment anyway. Eight months without a UTI, I was bound to get one sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment