Monday, July 21, 2008

Better

I am feeling mildly better. The nurse finally called back and said they are keeping me on the same clomid dosage and that I can go to an oral progesterone instead of the endometrin. It will most likely still make me sick, but I will not have the bladder issues with it. I guess we will see if I create more than one follie this time and if I do not I am going to push for a higher dosage for my last round of clomid. I see where they are coming from, but will be pissed if I only trigger with one again. It seems like such a waste. Now I am just waiting for my period.

It's funny how it takes you to feel like total shit to realize who is there for you and who isn't. When your away message says ready for a breakdown and some friends ask how you are doing and how they can help, and others just talk about themselves. Am I total nut job today and not thinking straight? Yes, but I don't think that matters.

2 comments:

  1. So OMG like my hair looks great! I love how it looks and wait until you see my new shoes. Oh wait is there something wrong with you? I was too involved with myself to realize you were upset. I'm sure it's not more important then my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, you have a right to be a total nut job once in a while. I am glad, however, that you're feeling a bit better. I read your earlier post first and was a bit alarmed. Wish I had some good advice, but I don't. So, hi. I'm reading and I care. Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete