Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The news for 07/29/2008

I do not have a UTI, my IC is just flaring from the fertility meds. That is good news and bad news. The good news is that I don't have an infection, the bad news is that there is nothing I can do about my IC flaring except to stay away from anything acidic for a while. I am still up in the air about what to do this cycle, I guess I will see on Thursday when they think I am going to trigger and then go from there.

My mission for today is to look up cruises or other possible vacations for December. We of course will not go away if I manage to get pregnant but at this point it is not looking very positive for us. There is nothing like a good vacation, besides laying in a pool of course to keep me going through the next five months.

It was absolutely gorgeous out this morning on the way to work. It was drizzling a bit, I tried to find a rainbow but I couldn't. The fact that I was driving may have had something to do with it. Sometimes I forget how cute my town really is.

1 comment:

  1. i'm dreaming of a december vacation...a cruise somewhere warm would be nice. meh!

    good luck with everything- i wish our bodies would just cooperate & do what God intended them to. argh!
    <3

    ReplyDelete