Thursday, July 31, 2008

One more day at 26

Ah mercy! I am not one to stress about birthdays and I am not about this one. I am just excited to eat some more chocolate cake with whipped vanilla frosting. Yummy! I will have to admit that I do already have all of my presents and they totally rocked. Chris took me to Lowes last night to get my present, he wanted to wait and for it to be a surprise but it was too big for him to put in the car and put together himself. He bought me a swing for the backyard! I love it. It's a three seater, it can be put back to form a bed, and it has a cover over the top so the sun won't get you! I am so excited. I almost fell asleep on it last night, but then it started to thunder and I had to run inside before the downpour came.

Today is my down day at work so I don't have to answer the phone. Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment