Thursday, July 17, 2008

11 dpo

My beta is tomorrow morning! I have been testing constantly which is so stupid because I am still so early. Fingers crossed it will be positive tomorrow. It won't be a high number since I am so early still but anything would be good. If all of this crap I have been feeling in the past week is due to the endometrin, we will be seriously rethinking it for next time around. The plus side is that I probably have lost a few pounds because I have been averaging one meal a day for the past week or so. And instead of ice cream, I bought Minutemaid Lemonade Soft Serve Pops at Sams Club and they are delicious and about 500 calories and 18 g of fat less then my usual ice cream.

Tomorrow morning Chris and I are driving to the RE at 8:30 and we should find out by 3. From my experience they call back preggers before they call back non-preggers. Although whenever I get my blood taken at the Dover office and taken up the Newark office they seem to always forget to call so I probably shouldn't look to much into it if I dont' get a call early in the day. Most likely I will have to call and remind them! After my blood draw we are off to the beach for the day for some relaxation. Then we are going to see the Dark Knight when we get back into town. It should be a nice day even if we find out that our first medicated cycle did not work. The only thing I am praying for right now is that I don't end up with a UTI from the endometrin. Then I will get a yeast infection from the antibiotics which could cause months of discomfort since my body sort of sucks where that is concerned. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Fingers duly crossed. Have a great day! We're excited to see the Dark Knight too, but DH has a thing about going to see movies on opening weekend. He doesn't do it. LOL

    ReplyDelete