Tuesday, July 1, 2008

No wonder my ovaries hurt...

I just got back from my first monitoring appointment. My lining looks good, but a little thin. Here is the fun news...I have eight measurable follies. What the frig, I am only on 50 mg of Clomid! I have three in the 10.5-12 range. Four more in the 8-9 range and then a few smaller ones. All we can do now is wait until my blood work comes back this afternoon to see where my E2 is at. Then on Thursday I will go back to see what is still cooking and what has stopped. I am hoping just those three leaders keep going but who knows what my crazy body will do. She said there is a better chance of going forward then canceling so we will see. I am fine either way, it sucks but I am glad I am responding well.

Here is the weird thing though. I asked her what we will do next time and she said either 25 mg of Clomid for 5 days or just a natural cycle. Well, we have already done 20 something natural cycles so I have no idea why we would go back to that again. If this cycle is a bust I think we are going to have to regroup with the RE to figure out what to try next.

No comments:

Post a Comment