Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Printer

I ran out this morning and bought myself a new printer. It's pretty bitchin I will have to say and it was fifty bucks cheaper at Sam's Club then it was at Best Buy plus I can print the pictures off of both off my memory cards. I thought the sony one was just going to be a lost cause since the camera is broken but I guess not. I already printed off the adorable picture of Peanie and I.

I got my business license this morning and federal EIN number! That's exciting. At my dad's advice I made the company an LLC just in case anyone is allergic to something that is in the scrubs and has some sort of reaction. Success in that arena.

The labels are not going as well. I printed them out on the weatherproof labels and it is smearing everywhere. We let them sit for over two hours and they are still smudging. I went on google and I am going to try buying the regular labels and spraying them with Krylon to make them waterproof and we will see how that goes tomorrow. From what I read, it stated that they hold up better than the other waterproof labels do.

Tonight I am going to scan in the pictures of Buca when he was a little pugger. You are going to laugh your ass off and wonder why I picked such an ugly dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment