Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Not that I am going away any time soon

But I would really like to find a pet sitting service in Delaware. I love the dog lady in New Jersey and she is great for when we are going away for long periods of time or we just need the boys to be watched while we are at my parents house in NJ. There are tons of services in New Castle, but not a single one in Kent County. I did pick up some woman's flyer a year ago and I still have it on the fridge. I might have to call her and do a trial run with the boys sometime soon. I would love to pay someone to come in a few times a day but I think the pugs actually need a person to be around them all day. I don't think they would do well for three days with no human interaction besides someone letting them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment