Monday, July 7, 2008

Still working on the labels...


I decided that the labels need to be a little more buyer friendly then what I was originally going with. They are a little distorted on here because I had to make them bigger so you could read them but you get the jist of it. Plus, I can do these on my own where the previous ones were done by my husband at his work. It's a work in progress, I will have to see what Chris thinks and what else he can do with them later this week.

I am headed in a new direction with the scrubs. They are all going to be brown sugar and dead seas salt scrubs in yummy food scents. At least for now. Those were the biggest hits this weekend and Chris said last night that I was nibbling on his shoulder since he used the cinnamon bun scrub before bed. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment