Friday, December 26, 2008

12/26/2008

The day after Christmas..aka...shopping extravaganza for Kate and Chris. Chris and I hit up the outlets today and I got a ton of stuff with the money my mother in law gave me for Christmas. All new pants, two sizes bigger then I wore a year ago. Oh well. It's my damn hips, I could lose a ton of tummy weight and still not get the damn pants over my thighs/hips. Chris also had me buy some colorful sweaters since he says that I always look like I am going to a funeral because my clothes are so bland.

As far as Christmas went we had a wonderful day. Everyone loved their presents which made us very happy. My mom only asked us once what our next step would be and I just told her traveling for a while. Chris and I had a long talk about whether or not I am actually going to go to school or not and what else I want to do in general. I will eventually figure it all out I assume. The only thing I am thinking about now is vacation in a week.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good holiday. I hope your New Years is good too Peachy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a nice Christmas. Enjoy your vacation and have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outlets sound great!! We don't have any near us, but we have a little getaway planned in January and there are outlets near there, so I'm hoping for mega-deals!!!

    Glad you could add a little color to your wardrobe and I hope that you have a great new year and a fun vacation!

    iclw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. I also don't know what to do right now. Also looking forward to vacation. At least our husbands are there, talking to us, hearing us...
    I hope that the asnwers you are seeking come to you soon so you can make your decisions.
    And a more colorful wardrobe can help with improving your mood a little. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess is that you have not gotten bigger since last year.... I think they are making pants smaller than they did last year. I've encountered the same problem!

    Have a great vacation!

    GreenEggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you got some good deals! I get the same thing about my clothes looking drab.

    Happy New Year!
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete