Friday, December 5, 2008

Trying not to lose all hope

I just got back from yet another follie scan. First off let me tell you how sore my hooha is from daily visits with the magic dildo cam. Second is that my left ovary has crapped out on me. I now have 7 on the left that are above 14 at least with a few in the 18-19 range. On the right, yeah they all stopped at 12. The RE didn't even bother measuring them today because they are so small compared to the ones on the right. It looks like I will have one more monitoring appointment and then we will be triggering tomorrow night. That will put the retreival on Monday. I guess at this point I am hoping for 5 mature eggs. Wow, I had 20 follies on Monday and now I am praying that we end up with 5. Sucks.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Clio and Mo and Will. You could end up with more eggs on Monday. You never know. I've got my fingers crossed for you. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things work out for you. All's well that ends well!

    ReplyDelete