Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Gaia today! Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.

1. I used to be "allergic" to myself. Everytime I would stress out, I would break out in hives.
2. I was a high level gymnast and hated it so much at the end I would hide in my room so I would not have to go to practice.
3. I have been to Disney World at least 25 times.
4. I have heroin addict-like veins in my arms from so many blood draws during the past three years.
5. The RC church told my husband and I we could not get married there and that our marriage would fail if we didn't start trying to have kids right away.
6. I have mild OCD and when it is acting up I double and triple check the stoves and doors before I leave the house.
7. I love to play word games.

I am tagging
Echloe
The Worms
517butterfly
Life and Love in a Petri Dish

t.bird
Meepit
Jackiemac

1 comment:

  1. I check stoves and grill a zillion times before I leave too! A friend of mine who's a psychologist said that all these quirks are ok if they don't prevent you from going on with your life. In other words, as long as we can still leave the house, we should be ok! LOL
    How crazy that you were so good at gymnastics and hated it...
    and ridiculous what the church said to your and your husband. Religion is supposed to be supportive not comdemning. As least that's how I see it.

    ReplyDelete