Friday, December 19, 2008

6dp5dt

Holy over emotional alert! I am ready to cry at the drop of a hat today, it's not a pretty thing. Maybe I just need to get some more sleep.

As far as symptoms go, nothing has changed. Luckily, my rash has gotten much better so maybe it had nothing to do with the PIO shot and it was just some freak occurrence. I am not holding out much hope since I am so emotional today. This is always how I get before I get my period and I usually get it 12 dpo, which would technically be tomorrow. Oh well, I think it would be much harder say if we put in two grade A embryos, but being that we knew this most likely wouldn't stick anyway hopefully I won't be so disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. we are having some funny similarities to say the least.
    yesterday I noticed a rash-like thing going on on my forehead! on the sides, close to the temples. First it looked like the beginnings of a massive breakout (I don't get it at all) and then I realized it looked more like a rash.
    And I was emotional yesterday as well. It also reminded me of how I get a few days before my period. But right now I can't even put that in the equation. I'm just blaming the natural anxiety and the progesterone.
    I hope you feel better. It's ok to let it out. I cried yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. peachy

    sounds like i too am in a similar place to you. i broke out in hives again yesterday, all over my back and chest, neck and upper arms. guess i'm allergic to the pio in olive oil too (not sure what that leaves for me).

    emotionally am all over the place. yesterday was wreck. felt like i'd fallen down an emotional well. today better...so far. still think this cycle is a bust, but we'll see.

    hang in there. and take care of yourself.

    mo

    ReplyDelete