Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My arse is on fire!!!

Well that is actually a bit of a stretch. I am still having a weird reaction to the trigger shot. First it was a welt the size of a softball, then it was just very tender, and yesterday we noticed that it was blistering like a burn. I went to the office today and they truly had no idea what could have happened. I am supposed to keep heat on it and try benadryl cream tonight. Truly, as long as my undies and pants don't ride along it I feel fine but they wanted to check it out anyway. I am digging being the medical mystery of the day.

Other than that everything is flowing smoothly today. I did a "letting go" guided meditation that I found on meditationoasis.com last night and it was wonderful. All I can do today is send my lucky 7 embies good thoughts and wait to hear how they are doing tomorrow morning. I thought I would be super nervous, but I am strangely feeling at peace with all of this. It will either work or it won't, and there is nothing that Chris and I could have done to make the outcome any different. I am sure that planning our cruise excersions and getting ready for Christmas have also been helpful distractions.

I will update tomorrow morning when I hear how our embies are doing!

1 comment:

  1. uuuughhh! that sounds so weird about your trigger shot. I hope you are doing much better right now. Glad you found the meditation. that's what I'm gonna do to, release control. There's nothing we could have done different, either.
    blessings to you

    ReplyDelete