Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Under the weather

I have had the stomach bug since Saturday night! It is so gross and I am still not completely over it yet. I am down five pounds at this point which is up five as of Sunday night. I am going to attempt to eat a piece of toast in a bit when I can get a break at work.

I am not pregnant. IVF #1 was a bust. I called the office back yesterday and asked if we could get an appointment sooner then the end of January and she fit me in next Friday so we are happy about that. We are not going to do treatments again anytime soon but I am so curious to know what they think happened and if there is anything that can be done. Or if we do have to start thinking about donor eggs or adoption.

So that is that in a nutshell. I have to go in this afternoon for my official beta and then this nightmare of an IVF will be over with!

2 comments:

  1. Peachy,

    I'm so sorry. As you know, i'm right there with you. Glad you can get in soon to meet with your RE - we found that helped us a lot emotionally.

    Hope you feel better soon physically - how cruddy to have to go through being sick on top of bad news!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peachy,
    just like you this first IVf was a bust. Just like you I'm sick on top of it (flu and cough).
    Good that you have your appt so soon.
    It all sucks so much, but I'm also glad it's over in a way.
    I'm so sorry you are also in the same boat.
    (hug)

    ReplyDelete