Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I feel gross

Today is day 5 of follistim, lupron, and low dose hcg plus the antibiotic. I am not sure which of these evil meds it is, but I have zero appetite and feel totally disgusting. My ovaries are starting to feel fuller and it is getting uncomfortable to wear pants and bend over, although I take this as a good thing.

My next monitoring appoitment is tomorrow morning and then I only have two days left of the antibiotic and hopefully I will start to feel better for a few days before i start taking it again after the retrieval. BLAH!

1 comment:

  1. wow, you are taking a lot altogether! no wonder... Try to find foods that appeal to you. normally I don't eat much fruit, but when I was nauseous with the antibiotic + lupron, that was all I could put into my body. Listen to your body, it will tell you what it needs. I am really bloated now too... You'll feel better after the antibiotic for sure. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete