Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bedrest is done!!!

That was torture for me(I think because it is not shown whether it helps or not)! At the 3 hours mark I thought I was going to go nuts. I watched four movies, played word soup, and then I finally just went to bed and laid there until 11 am this morning. That was about enough for me, but Chris is still not letting me do much of anything. He said I am not even allowed in the car today!

I have my embies picture up on the fridge! My little fragmented embie is adorable to me. I amnot at all upset about the way it turned out, this is apparently what was supposed to be so I am going with the flow. The PIO and estrace must be starting to get to me because I was throwing up this morning. I keep trying to tell Chris that it doesn't mean anything except for the fact that my body is very sensitve to hormone changes. I am now sucking down ginger ale and saltines.

I'll update later this week when I start testing out the trigger. Fun times;)

2 comments:

  1. good thing you are "freer" to move about today. I also have trouble keeping still, as I'm always doing something. Just in case, it's good to take it easy for a few days.
    I was very happy when I read your positive attitude. :)
    I'm also trying to feel proud and pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you! And take good care of yourself! Prayers!

    ReplyDelete