Saturday, December 20, 2008

7dp5dt

I tested this morning because we all know I just can't help myself and it was negative. No shocker there. I am feeling extremely numb to all of this. It's not fair, but no one ever said that life was fair.

I am going to test tomorrow and then again on Monday. If it's still negative then I am going to call the clinic and schedule our WTF appointment and see if I can do my beta sooner then 16dp5dt. I am not starting to wonder if they are closed next week and that is the reason they are making me wait so long to do the blood test.

6 comments:

  1. that is a looooooong wait! :O
    I have mine Tuesday and I promised myself no testing before then.
    it could be a false negative. Let's wait and see what happens.

    I like your holidays layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that seems like a really long time to wait for a beta. I hope you can get in sooner.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wait would probably kill me. I hope they're open for you tomorrow!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope you just tested too early and that it will turn into a + in a few days! The 2WW sucks... Good luck! *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you can get into the doctor sooner! That's a long wait!
    Thinking of you and sending you a lot of hugs!
    HUGS,
    -D *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there - that wait, geesh. Such a lesson in patience.

    Hoping your time will fly right by.

    ReplyDelete