Tuesday, June 10, 2008

06/10

When I don't have a catchy title I am just going to go with the date. This heat is making me feel barfarific. Why in the world did I ever want to move down south anyway? I will have to say though I have been off all pain meds for a few weeks now and I feel really good. So that is one good thing that has been going on lately.

Chris and I are doing much better as of this morning. He is talking to me more about the miscarriage and we are both ready to try again next month. Now my period just has to hold out until next week so that we don't miss when I ovulate because he will be in Ohio. Damn body. Last night we did more of the "All about Us" book. It's really a lot of fun and interesting to see what things we differ on but we have the same answers on most items. No fights have broken out yet over it so that's a good thing(just kidding). I highly recommend it, we bought it at the airport bookstore and started it on the way home from Vegas.

I applied for three more jobs today. I am trying my best to let everything my supervisor says roll off my back. She went in on me again this morning but I am just giving it the big F you. As long as I do my job and keep the clients from calling her I think I will be fine. Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. The "All About Us" book sounds pretty neat! I wonder how similar DH and I would be...

    Best of luck with the job hunting. I'm starting my new job next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo and I have one of those books laying around. We also both filled out the "All About Me" book. Pretty fun times.

    ReplyDelete