Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Home from Work

I am finally home from my hellish eleven hour day at work. I actually didn't have a single intake the second half of the day so it wasn't so bad.

I am now watching the crazy ass "Baby Borrowers" show on NBC. It is pretty hysterical. The one girl flat out refused to wear the baby belly so her boyfriend ended up wearing it for her. The next couple tried to put the baby to sleep without her pajamas and a new diaper. Anyways, I will be watching this show until its over because it's pretty amusing.

I am doing well on the clomid. I noticed no differences today besides I had awful gas pains the rest of the day. It might have had something to do with my lunch, who knows. I suppose I will find out tomorrow.

The munchkins are in their cage tonight because I can't have them sleeping on my head for another night. A few mintues ago I peeked into my bedroom and they were on the bed "pretending to sleep." Yes, the pugs do pretend to sleep. I should have pulled out the camera but they would have moved if they saw me get up.

What is with television. First we have "it's not reality TV, it's birth control" followed by Celebrity Circus. What in the hell is that all about. Of course I am sure I will watch it though. I have never even heard of most of these people. I am off to to let the farters outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment