Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Injection Video

I just watched the injection video on Freedom Pharmacy's website just like the nurse told me to. It doesn't seem too hard. We will see how we do when 6 o'clock comes that day. Medco just called and set up my medication shipment. Now I am all worried I will ovulate before it gets here or something ridiculous like that, but it will be here next Wednesday which will only be day 12 so I am sure it will turn out fine. They are still processing the endometrium, I asked for a three month supply since Medco does a deal with their 90 day supplies, it's buy two get one month free. So it will all get used whether I get pregnant this month or have to use it again next month.

I start the clomid tomorrow morning. It should be tons of fun! I am looking forward to it, I at least feel like we are being proactive now on getting me pregnant and keeping me there. I am also working on my Good Karma, lol, so that should help also! Speaking of that, my dad is super excited for me to bring the ones I already have made up to the fam on the fourth of July.

I am going back to work tomorrow. I sort of wish I took off the whole week and if my work was at least partially taken care of while I was out I would consider it, but since it is not I am going back tomorrow. I am working until seven tomorrow night and then it will basically be Thursday, just one more day until Chris comes home! This wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be. The house is super clean, the boys are super boys, and that's about it. I haven't eaten much because I hate only cooking for one. It always seems like such a waste.

I am watching Rain Man for the first time ever. I really like it, I can't believe I never saw it before today. I am going to try another walk tonight, but with it being so damn hot the pugs get about a block away and then they lay down in random yards. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment