Tuesday, June 17, 2008

06/17/2008

Today would be a great day for my period to come because then I could go in on Thursday for my b/w and u/s. Tomorrow would be no good because I am going to Dewey on Friday for work and Thursday/Friday would suck because then I would have to drive an hour north since my office isn't open on the weekends. So, today would work just great for me.

I couldn't get into Intervention last night. That was the most unlikeable character I have ever seen on that show. Speaking of drug shows, I can't wait to watch The Cleaner on A & E. It looks so good and Chris and I just can't get enough of the intervention-type shows.

That's about it for now.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh, i want to see that show to, but i don't know when it starts!! i tried looking when i first saw previews for it, but that was it.

    ReplyDelete