Friday, June 27, 2008

I just realized

I was actually out three days in a row. We had our recognition on Friday and then I was out Monday and Tuesday. I don't consider my sweet ass to be behind at all. Screw that and the horse it rode in on. I am going to try and answer the phones right away, although then I won't get as much work done but hey if it's what the sup wants, it's what she wants.

I decided that I am going to take some business management classes over the summer and fall to see how I like them. It can't hurt, plus with both of our business at home it will be helpful to learn how to write a business plan and the such. I think I am going to take an accounting class also just to learn the basics. As long as I keep looking forward, I think I will be fine here until I find something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment