Thursday, June 26, 2008

How Much I Hate My Job

A lot. I just wrote a huge rant about it but then choose to delete it so I won't look like a total and complete asshole. I just got chewed out again for the client's calling the supervisor. Sorry, I was out sick for two days of course my shit is going to be a few days behind. She is apparently very "worried." I am very "worried" that I am going to lose it and quit. Even with a few days out of the office I am not even close to being the furthest behind on their work in the office. I know she is not going to approve my vacation day for next week now. I am seriously at a loss on what to do. I never should have left my old pool to begin with. She will never give me a good recommendation so I will never get a new job. I hate being here so much I doubt I will improve much. I guess all I can do is kiss everyone's ass, work overtime so I am never a day behind, get pregnant and suck it up, or never get pregnant and quit until I find something else. Goddamned stupid state economy and their fucking hiring freeze.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you hate your job. I know that it's no fun to get up and go to work every day, when you just HATE it!

    It sounds like the Sup needs to chill out. People get sick, life happens - so deal with sup!

    Hang in there girlie. You know you rock da house down! Don't let anyone one tell you different.

    ReplyDelete