Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day Two of No Husband

I am off work again because I am sick and I am headed off to the beach with my friend and her daughters. The pug of loves sleep with me and are my surrogate husband for the week. The curl up behind me and keep me warm. I am also slightly allergic to them so I sound sick as a dog when I wake up but it wears off throughout the day.

I went to the RE yesterday for my baseline appointment. Everything is a go for the clomid cycle and I learned how to give myself an Ovidrel shot. That should be exciting. They are also giving me endometrium for the second half of my cycle so that maybe I won't miscarry this time. Of course our HR person screwed up our insurance and it switched June 1st, not July 1st as they told us into Chris' name. We were never sent new cards so of course from the miscarriage when I went to the doctors yesterday they said I had a ridiculous balance. They were awesome about it and I didn't have to pay a dime of it. I just have to wait for the billing department to call me back today so that I can give them the correct info.

I am out of here for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment