Wednesday, June 18, 2008

06/18/2008

My carrier oils should be at my house when I get home today! Very exciting. Chris and I have been spending all week fooling around with different scents. So far we have three favorites and I ordered more essential oils this week so hopefully they will be in by next week so while he is gone I can get making everything. The two essential oils I absolutely hate are Ginger and Lemongrass. Ginger smells like a funky ass pet store and I am just not sure what I don't like about the lemongrass.

Our kicking (welfare)stimulus check should finally come in by the end of the month. I think I am going to take a couple hundred out of it and by myself a printer and maybe a new desk. Or I might just wait and ask for that for my birthday since that is right around the corner also. Chris thinks that we can take the labels to Staples and they can print them out so we can always do that instead. We will see.

My hair needs to start growing a little bit quicker, but I think I am also due for a trim. The front just needs to get long enough so that I can put it in a half ponytail and to tuck it behind my ears. The back is doing well but the front is just funky unless I put it up in barrettes. I need to find a new hairdresser. With gas being so high it's not worth it to drive up to Jersey anymore and I can't stand the two places I have tried so far in my town. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment