Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Best Night!

Chris and I had the best time last night. We first got home and went for a nice, long walk. Then we headed to the movies to see the Incredible Hulk. It was much better than I had anticipated and I loved the ending. You have to go see it.

On the way home I saw that a new restaurant opened by our house and I of course swerved off of 13 to get into their parking lot. It is called Pizza Di Meo. I thought it was just a little take out joint, but when we walked in they have the cutest dining area set up off of the take out counter. It was cheap and the food was delicious. We had brushetta and a pizza with extra cheese and mushrooms. OMG, best food ever. Plus, we have enough left over for another meal this weekend.
Then we came home and played video games until one and that was that. I have not had such a relaxing night in I have no idea how long. Not even when we were on vacation. I love my husband.

1 comment:

  1. i am glad you guys had such a great time, relaxation is key in life!! i would love to try that place when i am down there next month!!

    ReplyDelete