Friday, June 13, 2008

06/13

Friday the 13th! Scary stuff, right? Or, maybe not.

I am hella pissed at the RE's office. I had to get some blood work done yesterday and it is now 4:21 and I still have not heard anything back yet. If my hormones aren't whacked out from the miscarriage then something else funky is going on and I need to find out what. Seeing stars isn't one of my favorite things so I would like to know what is up. I am sure I won't hear anything until tomorrow if I am lucky. Oh well.

Don't you just love being left out of things? It's one of my favorites. The sad thing is that with me on the slightly depressed side of life I truly don't give a flying fuck...but when I am really feeling better then I am not going to be a thrilled person. Give us the option of wanting to do something or not based on the fact that kids will be around. If you forgot about where I work, let me remind you, The Welfare Office. Yep, doesn't bother me at all. Being left out does. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment