Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Clomid- Day 1, hour 6

I have no adverse side effects to report yet. Since I am so sensitive to many medications I figured I would be hovering over a toilet by now puking my guts out. This has not yet happened and I am thrilled.

My first monitoring appointment is next Tuesday. I am working late tonight and generally when you work late you can use your comp time sometime before the following Wednesday. Well, our "we do whatever we want downstate" supervisors have decided that you can only use the time on Thursday or Friday and you can not come in late on Wednesday so you only have to work a 7.5 hour shift. Now being that I used to work upstate, I realize this is all a bunch of power trip bullshit, we want to suck as much time out of you as possible. We used to have a whole pay period to use our Wednesday night comp time how we saw fit so that we wouldn't have to take time to go to the doctors or anything else. Yes, and it is the same damn division. Thank god I have tons of time to take and the office is only 5 minutes from work. Fucking fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment