Saturday, June 21, 2008

All I want today

Is to get my period. That's it. Is it really too much to ask for that my body ever does the right thing? I am not pregnant, we know I ovulated over two weeks ago so where the fuck is my period. Help me out here before I totally have a freak attack. I already know this is going to be the period from hell but really can we just get it over with. I am so pms irritated I can't even take being around myself today.

I have shitloads of laundry to do before tomorrow morning so I can pack for Chris. Then we have to go to a party tonight down the street which should actually be fun. I am sure getting shit faced is going to help my mood.

In other news my aunt sent me my St. Gerard medal so that if I ever manage to get pregnant again, he is the saint of fertility or something like that. What about the saint of infertility, do we have one of those because I think I need that also. Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, you haven't gotten your period yet? I hope it comes very soon and I hope it's not as bad as you're expecting...

    Apparently Saint Rita of Cascia is the patron saint of infertility and hopeless and desperate cases. What a depressing story:

    http://tinyurl.com/6gonep

    ReplyDelete