Monday, June 16, 2008

Clomid or Chlamydia

My mom sometimes messes her words up and it throws the whole family into fits of laughter. Yesterday she asked me when I was starting my chlamydia. Uh, mom it's clomid. Then I explain to her how this cycle is going to go and she asks how much the chlamydia is. My dad then starts busting out laughing at her and she has no idea that she said it again. He says something like do they have you have sex with random guys in the waiting room to get it. At this point we are all peeing ourselves laughing at her. Good thing she can laugh at herself because I am sure as long as I am on it we will all be calling it chlamydia.

4 comments:

  1. Hehe -- okay your mom is adorable! At least she can laugh with you guys (and hopefully doesn't ask you about your chlamydia in public!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! good luck with your chlamydia! haha

    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chlamydia huh? I knew you were leaving something out lol! Your mom is awesome!

    ReplyDelete