Thursday, June 26, 2008

Clomid- Day 2

I am still feeling good. A few cramps here and there but nothing different than a normal cycle. I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop and feel like crap, but when I looked up the actual s/e stats they are not that high. Phew. I can't wait to go in next Tuesday to find out how many follies I have cooking in there. We are looking for between 1 and 3. Anymore than that will result in a canceled cycle and it would just plain suck because I am on such low dose as it is. That's all I have to report on that front.

Chris is coming home tomorrow! I am going to pick him up from work and then we are going to go do some sort of date. I really want to see Wall-E, but Wanted has good reviews also so it will all work out either way. Our project for the weekend is to construct our own bean bag lawn game. We already have all of the wood we need in the shed and then we just need to buy a jigsaw to cut out the hole. Then I am of course going to paint it in some crazy fashion. Being that there will be 25 people at my mom's house for the fourth of July weekend she is looking for as many drinking games as she can come up with to keep everyone amused. I have a feeling we will be a bunch of shitfaced Irish drunks laying around in the pool like usual, so I bought us a beer pong float at FYE last weekend! Then we can stay cool and play beer pong, the best of both worlds of course.

I painted my nails a ridiculous aqua color last night. It looks cute on the toes, but my nails- not so much. I feel like a 13 year old with my crazy aqua nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment