Saturday, June 28, 2008

06/28/2008

Today is day four of clomid, only one more day left!!! My friend's daughter stepped on my stomach tonight and it killed! Only for a second of course, but damn I have never been so sore in that area. Then Chris was poking my hips and of course they are sore also and I am not sure if it's hormonal or just that they are sore. I am also already bloated, the first thing that Chris said when he saw me for the first time in a week was the my boobs were bigger. My sister was at the outlets today and I had her grab me some shorts in a size 8. Whoops! Just last summer I was two sizes smaller. I feel like I bloated when I was pregnant and it never went away. Oh well, I will worry about that later.

So that's it! The RE's office did not order the endometrium in three month increments so I sort of got screwed there. I will have to make sure next time that they do so I can get my one month for free. I mind as well use this insurance to its fullest potential! I am off to hang with the hubby. We are most likely going to get one of those above ground pools tomorrow. It is going to take up most of the yard, but it will be nice. It is a little on the trashy side but you know I am sort of over it. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment