Thursday, June 5, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Let me first off start by saying that I had a wonderful time hanging out with C while we were in Vegas. We drank tons of daiquiris, had great sex, and walked the strip. Having said that, I would never go back to Vegas unless C was really dying to go again.

He has been talking about going to Vegas forever and when I heard my dad was going to be a part of the jewelry show I decided to book the trip. The flight out wasn't bad at all and we spent most of the first day just walking around. The next two days we just drank, walked around and played the slots. C didn't gamble at all, which I thought was odd considering he kept saying he wanted to but never did. I think everyone there just spends so much money and he didn't want to get caught up wasting it. He isn't the best gambler ever, he gets up and then instead of quitting he keeps going and loses. Now we are only talking a few hundred since we have been together because once he is done he is done. I did win about $100 though plus dinner for two at the Wynn which was worth $75. That was quite an awesome dinner.

That was about it. The last day we didn't do much. I was not happy at all with our hotel. The second night we came back from the Strip we found that our sheets were dirty and all the hotel did was change our room. There was freaking blood at the top of the sheet. We didn't even get an apology. The housekeeping supervisor told me it was probably just rust. I am sure I could have complained more and taken it higher but the truth was that I really didn't care. We didn't even buy any souvenirs. Again, it was great to get away but for how much money we spent I am sure there were other things we could have done that we would have enjoyed more.

No comments:

Post a Comment