Friday, June 27, 2008

Clomid- Day 3

Ouch! Sore ovary warning ahead...I noticed last night I couldn't lay on my stomach and today my ovaries are even sore if I bend over. At the end of the day if that is the only issue I have with being on clomid I figure I am in the free and clear. Plus with ovary pain, I would say it is safe to assume that the meds are working and my ovaries are in overdrive.

I am going to pick up Chris in about an hour! Yay! My supervisor was out of work today and it was a wonderful day. I tried to answer the phone as soon as it rang so god forbid no one will call on me. Of course not as much work got done but if this is how she wants it then it is more than fine with me. I actually felt ok leaving work today and not like I wanted to quit so that is always a good thing.

Our stimulus check was supposed to come today but did not. We aren't doing anything fun with it, just getting some attic stairs and I believe that both of the cars are due for a tune up soon as mine is nearing 60k and Chris' is just plain old. I need my car to last, it was such a good deal and I love it so I am just going to continue babying the crap out of it. So, it doesn't really matter when we get it. We did get the letter earlier this week though saying we should have it by today and that if we don't get it in six weeks we need to call. It's always something!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peachy!

    First thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. They meant a lot to me.

    C'mon clomid - do the trick!! Wishing you all the luck in the world this cycle! I can't wait for you to come over to SAIF.

    (((Big Hugs)))


    Tarah

    ReplyDelete